Well... hum.. the time has come :)

Resources for images
Biddle

Well... hum.. the time has come :)

Post by Biddle »

So yeah, I've been working since now 2 years on a long time project and I'm finally reaching the end.

I'd like to thank everyone who believed in my talent all these long nights I worked on it and whom sometimes even gave me nice advices.
I'd like to thank my mom who was always there by my side, briniging me a cup of tea at late times when I was working until dawn.
I'd like to thank my brother for having supported me while I was about to stop everything in the most hardest time
I'd like to thank all the CMM guys just for being there and expecially Pickles and thelionroars for highlighting me 97583298424 times on the IRC channel everyday.

Well, now it's time to come to present the master piece to all of you... enjoy

[Please note that the following content is copyrighted and shall not be used on any other supports without the author's concentment. All content on this piece of shi... art, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images is the property of Biddle the Great or its content suppliers and protected by Creative iMage Makers (CMM) and international copyright laws.]

Spoiler: show

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: Well... hum.. the time has come :)

Post by johnnyenglish »

wow! that is so incrediby bad, you didn't even spell custommapmakers correctly .. but we appreciate the thought biddle, get well soon.

pickles
Site Admin

Re: Well... hum.. the time has come :)

Post by pickles »

Hahaha haha hahaha
This made my day, Im gonna print a copy and put it on the fridge.
Hope you're feeling better.
Happy christmas evryone.
carolsservice.jpg

Thought some carols might cheer you up :)