Krasus' Briefing!

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
krasus

Krasus' Briefing!

Post by krasus »

Hello, I'm Krasus.
I started mapping in 2009 with the determination to make a third party map that is just as good, if not better than a first party map. I am part of a mapping organisation called DKmaps who develop maps for the QuakeIII engine, specifically the game Urban Terror 4.1. We are currently working on the Ge map pack, which stands for the Goldeneye Map pack. the team consists of myself and dsx. Currently I have released several maps:

ut4_arrangement_beta1,
    ut4_clonearena,
    ut4_neighbourhood_beta2 (a recreation of my house)
    ut4_halo-gulch(i forget) and
    ut4_GeFacility (it wasn't smart to name it that. Not finished.)
I have many WIP maps and am currently developing ut4_gefrigate, ut4_gefacility and ut4_gedam for the DKGe map pack and I am developing ut4_nightclub.
If you want to check out more of my releases, go to the dkmaps website at - http://www.dkmaps.opentribes.org/ (seems like a bit of a shameless promotion) :roll:
that's enough about me, hello CMM! :D
As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

MajkiFajki

Re: Krasus' Briefing!

Post by MajkiFajki »

"Welcome, have safe and productive day!"

Half-Life Quote

gsigms

Post by gsigms »

welcome Krasus :)
nemNEMnem wrote:yeah, not like ur avatar, gsigms, i find ur ones is difficult to masturbate, too. :D :D :D :D

Rayne
Site Admin

Post by Rayne »

Hello Krasus
Welcome to CMM i hope you enjoy your stay.

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Post by johnnyenglish »

Hi Krasus - welcome to the forum. I'm trying to remember if you were one of those responsible for the sidewinder map - hope so.

krasus

Post by krasus »

I think I helped :? (I can't remember), you have to confirm it with subjunk though.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D
As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Sup Krasus! Bout time you came back!

Subjunk and Khaotic_Lord did sidewinder

krasus

Post by krasus »

Ah all right, yeah, I have still been mapping, just haven't been active in the forums too much, got exams in a few weeks, so mapping will be a bit slow, but after that I have a very long time to map :D (btw...who made the banner map?)

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Post by johnnyenglish »

HappyDay made the banner map - for the first CMM mapping comp. He donated the models.

HappyDay models

karabounga

Post by karabounga »

welcome !!!!